drawings from popular and reality television by Jenny Robins. Suggestions welcome - use hashtag

Monday, April 29, 2013

Ricardo Afonso


I thought this was very true Ricardo, life does take you in certain directions, it took you to Musical theatre, and now it has taken you to team Danny, where will it take you next?

Also - fascinating life point - drawing this I noticed the phenomenon that is if you pin a microphone on the middle of a round collared t-shirt, it can drag it down a little and make it look like a v-neck. I'm sure Ricardo is comfortable in a v-neck, but it's something to bear in mind if you're planning to appear on reality TV and you want to retain the appearance of wearing a round necked t-shirt. I also just realised that you can't really tell this in my drawing, as I corrected it. so never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment