drawings from popular and reality television by Jenny Robins. Suggestions welcome - use hashtag

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Danni Minogue


It's a thing about drawing people I've found, that you don't really notice how funny looking people are till you draw them. When I do live portraits, I often help put people at their ease and encourage them to feel less self conscious by exclaiming half way through the picture and telling them what unusual nostrils they have, or that their ear lobes are the squarest I've ever seen. Danni Minogue incidentally I noticed, has abnormally small amounts of white showing in her eyes. Honestly, they are like a horse's eyes. She's still beautiful of course. This came after a tragicomic controversy where two wannabe models actively refused to have their hair cut. There's a lesson for anyone with a dream there - compromise is necessary if you're ambitious. I wonder what things Danni did that created the person that she wanted to be. Apart from working with Simon Cowell I mean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment