drawings from popular and reality television by Jenny Robins. Suggestions welcome - use hashtag

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lord Sugar



Well MasterChef is over, but it's that time of year again when a bunch of strangely confident idiots are recruited to pretend that unusual team building activities have anything to do with their viability as small business investment candidates. Horay!

I got this jewel of wisdom from Sir Alan early in the episode, later he made the announcement 'I like a lot of facts' so I have high hopes for him spouting more TV Wisdom soundbites as the series goes on.

Not quite as hopeful for the contestants, since these people seem to be mostly selected on their ability to only ever make statements which are self referential, as in 'I just feel my effortless superiority will take me all the way' and 'I'm business perfection personified'. Sadly I didn't just recently start a Real TV Boasting project.

No comments:

Post a Comment